Welcome to Al Dana Nursing Services
As a national institution specialized in providing home nursing services for elders, new-born babies, nurseries & Companies through a team of skilled and experienced nurses to ensure high quality for our medical services. We so specialized in the treatment of semi-acute and chronic patients in their own location and at the lowest possible cost with the same quality treatment provided by hospitals. We remain close to our patients, offering them superior medical care with passion, integrity and professionalism. There are unique challenges attached to deliver quality in-home care. Al Dana Nursing Services understands how important it is for families to have their loved ones having their medical treatments comfortably inside their homes. Our care is based on the principles of compassion and a commitment to excellence.
Al Dana Nursing Services dedicated to deliver outstanding home health and hospice services that enrich the lives of the people we serve through high skilled and licensed nurses.
Al Dana Nursing Services aspire to be distinguished through the provision of comprehensive health care services to patients in their homes, with safe and efficient manner, according to international standards.
What does Al Dana Nursing Services do?
Al Dana Nursing Services is a distinguished provider of top-notch nursing services in the Qatar. Our range of Qatar nurse services, which include post-operative recovery and long-term recuperation, are conducted by our qualified professional nurses and staff in the privacy and comfort of your own home. We pride ourselves in providing first-rate services for the elderly and mothers and newborn babies with a quality and dedication that is equal to that of established hospitals in Qatar. We understand that each patient has unique needs, so we adapt our home care plan to suit these specific requirements and our nurse will provide specialized service for your family member or loved one accordingly.
Al Dana Nursing Services Services
You may need help and assistance in looking after the elderly family members, disabled adults or children to make life easier and comfortable for yourself and them. Our expert 24×7 home care programs ensures you that your loved ones are well looked after in performing the daily needs like bathing, dressing, grooming and feeding, medical care, walking and exercising. Our programs are designed to provide best comfort and control, peace of mind, togetherness and security to both the patient and their family to maintain their quality of life at home. We are extremely cautious, and understand the importance of high standards with quality. Hence our staff is well trained all in First Aid and day-to-day tasks. Our home care services include:
- Elderly Care
Our program for the senior members of your family includes assistance and support in the following activities:
• Feeding via the mouth, a nasogastric tube, or peg
• Bathing in the bathroom or on the bed
• Bowel movement by administering enema
• Mobilisation via wheelchair, cane, crutches, or walker.
• Care of the stoma, colostomy, or tracheotomy tube
• Insertion and handling of nasogastric tube, foley catheter, or intravenous apparatus
A professional nurse appointed from Al Dana Nursing Services is also qualified and trained to:
• Monitor vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate, and temperature
• Administer oxygen supply via nasal cannula and face mask
- Child Care
Our well trained staff offer the highest quality of nursing, childcare and babysitting services. We
- consider the milestones of a child, behavioural developmental patterns and stimulation requirements of babies, infants and children of different age groups.
We understand that mothers and newborn babies require special support during this joyful but critical time. Our experienced and expert nurse can offer the following services:
• Assistance with breast and formula feeding
• Bathing of newborn
• Diaper change
• Skin care
• Administration of oxygen therapy and nebulization
• Monitoring vital signs
• Assistance with baby’s vaccination schedule
• Umbilical cord handling for newborns
• Crib safety maintenance
- Special Needs Care
We recognize that some patients with serious illness need special treatment and nursing. Our palliative service is designed to provide them with relief from the symptoms of their illness and allow them to enjoy improved quality of life.
Our Nurses for palliative care have a dedicated team of specially-trained nurses and specialists that assist them in providing unparalleled service to patients with special needs. Regardless of the age, gender, or stage of the patient’s illness, you can rest assured our qualified Qatar nurse will provide them with only the best service.
A professional nurse as travel companion
Al Dana Nursing Services companionship is a service we offer to patients in the Qatar who need assistance during their travel to other countries, particularly for medical or treatment purposes. A nurse or healthcare assistant will assist you throughout your trip.
Additionally, a fully-trained medical team will help you manage the transportation for the patient. They are experienced professionals who are well-versed in transporting ill or injured people and the risks that accompany the activity.
- Physiotherapy services
Al Dana Nursing Services provides specialised home physiotherapy services in Qatar. Our physiotherapy treatment is designed to help different individuals regain control over their motor functions. Our physiotherapy services include assessment, functional diagnosis, individualised treatment planning, and comprehensive evaluation of the patient’s progress.
Who needs home physiotherapy service?
The popular belief among many people is that physiotherapy treatment is only for individuals who have an injury, or have had an accident. Al Dana Nursing Services provides physiotherapy at home for people who are suffering from the following:
• Neck and back problems
• Cardiac and pulmonary conditions (e.g., copd, cystic fibrosis)
• Loss of strength after being hospitalised
• Musculoskeletal injury treatment
• Neurological rehabilitation
• Post-operative rehabilitation (e.g., after a knee or hip replacement surgery, shoulder operation)
• Acute and/or chronic pain treatment
• Fall risk assessment and prevention
School Nursing is a practice of professional nursing that advances the well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement of students. They facilitate positive student responses to normal development; promote health and safety; intervene with actual and potential health problems; provide case management services; and actively collaborate with others to build student and family capacity for adaptation, self-management, self-advocacy, and learning.
Al Dana Nursing Services School Nurse has a crucial role in the seamless provision of comprehensive health services to children and youth. Increasing numbers of students enter schools with chronic health conditions that require management during the school day. The role of the school nurse is in serving as a team member of the School by providing preventive services, early identification of problems, interventions, and referrals to foster health and educational success. In any school, to optimally care for children, preparation, ongoing education, and appropriate staffing levels of school nurses are important factors for success. Recommendations are offered to facilitate the working relationship between the school nurse and the child’s medical home.
School nurses are well positioned to take the lead for the school system in partnering with school physicians, community physicians, and community organizations.
The following health services are the minimum that are offered:-
• Assessment of health complaints, medication administration, and care for students with special health care needs.
• A system for managing emergencies and urgent situations.
• A system for managing emergencies and urgent situations.
• Mandated health screening programs, verification of immunizations, and infectious disease reporting.
• Identification and management of students’ chronic health care needs that affect educational achievement.
• The school nurse serves as an extension of traditional community health services, ensuring continuity, compliance, and professional supervision of care within the school setting.
• The school nurse functions as a leader and the coordinator of the school health services team. The team may also include a school physician, licensed practical nurses, health aides and clerical staff, school counselors, school psychologists, school social workers, and substance abuse counselors. The health team may also expand to create a coordinated school health team that integrates health services, health education, physical education, nutrition services, counseling/psychological/social services, healthy school environment, health promotion for staff, and family/community involvement.
Al Dana Nursing Services nurses are registered nurses who use their medical training and clinical experience to treat injured workers and assess job hazards. Work in this field requires a nursing license and the completion of a formal education in nursing. Al Dana Nursing Services nurses can also provide first aid in case of any emergencies before medical help arrives.
Al Dana Nursing Services nurses have advanced knowledge of nursing techniques, anatomy, occupational medicine, industrial hygiene and occupational safety. They have specialized knowledge of workplace hazards, as well as toxicology and epidemiology. They also undergone clinical education to gain hands-on training working with patients and individuals. Critical thinking, emotional stability and organizational skills are necessary to assess changes in patients’ health, cope with stressful situations, and multita
Our nurses coordinate the health and safety of workers in industries like construction, manufacturing, meat packing and health care. They are responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace. They coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management. They ensure safety standards are met, and they identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
On the Job
Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, company nurses interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests. While complying with laws and regulations, company nurses investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers. Additional job duties can include managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- 24 Hours Available
Our Doctors & Specialists
We have not listed any doctors in this website. Kindly contact us for more details
Also available on iPhone and Android
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment