- Web Site /
At Rayyan Dental Centre, we offer an extensive range of services to the people of Qatar, using the latest technology available in the dental industry today. It is our priority to create a warm, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients, and deliver treatment with knowledge and care. Our Dental departments offer hi-tech, quality cosmetic and family dentistry in a friendly and comfortable environment. We pride ourselves on our clinical excellence offered with unparalleled customer service. We apply the standards of the European Dental Council. And it will have best dentists from India. Whether patient wants to solve a problem or create a new perfect smile, we are confident that we can help.
Our office is committed to provide the highest standards of personalized dental care in a gentle, efficient and professional manner. We focus on smile analysis and design and esthetic dentistry. Through Teeth whitening, Bonding, Porcelain Veneers, braces, Invisalign, and Implants.
Rayyan Dental Centre is located opposite Shafi Mazjid in Al Shafi Street in New Rayyan, Qatar, Convenient We know you're busy. That's why our doctors offer a complete range of oral and dental care, under one roof. From diagnosis (including digital x-rays) to preventive dentistry, from orthodontics to cosmetic dentistry, Rayyan Dental Centre has it. We can also provide a same day Scale & Clean service. We're open when it's convenient for you. Mornings, evenings, weekends - even Fridays! What you want, when you want it, where you want it - all at Rayyan Dental Centre in Qatar. Relaxing Our cheery dental office is located at the Heart of New Rayyan in Al Shafi street. It's designed for your comfort and peace of mind. We want you to feel relaxed and at home. Comfortable Explore the wide menu of choices in techniques, materials and equipment in dentistry today. Ask our dentists to explain your options. Our goal is to keep your smile healthy, happy and sparkling white - forever.
Rayyan Dental Centre Services
Our specializations include Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, Surgery, Periodontics, Laser Dentistry, Endodontics, Pediatric Dentistry and Lumineers. Whatever form of dental treatment you choose, we have the specialist, expertise and technology to meet your needs.
Diagnosis of the dental disease
Diagnostic X-Ray: X-ray showing tooth and surrounding structures
Intra-oral Camera: Use of high definition intraoral cameras to visualize the soft and hard tissues of oral cavity
Oral Prophylaxis- complete oral/teeth cleaning.
Root Planning- a procedure that smoothes the surface of the roots by removing abnormal toxic cementum and or dentin that is rough, contaminated, or permeated with calculus.
Flap Surgery- Gingival flap surgery is a procedure used to treat gum disease in which the gums are separated from the teeth and folded back temporarily to allow a dentist to reach the root of the tooth and the bone.
Gingivectomy- A gingivectomy is a periodontal surgical procedure which includes the removal of gums in order to achieve a more aesthetic appearance of the gums.
Tooth Extraction- completes removal of the tooth from its socket.
Impaction- complete removal of the wisdom tooth/3rd molar from its socket.
Implant- an object or material that is inserted or grafted into the body for prosthetic, therapeutic, diagnostic, or experimental purposes.
Cyst Removal- Removal of dental cysts which are usually caused due to root infection by tooth decay
Root Canal Treatment- It includes the complete removal of the diseased nerve and filling, of the decontaminated root canals with an inert filling.
Post and Core- this is used after the root canal treatment is completed. A metal post that served as a foundation is used to build up tooth that has no crown because of tooth decay.
Apicoectomy- Also known as root end surgeryis an endodontic surgical procedure whereby a tooth's root tip is removed and filled with a biocompatible material. This is usually necessitated when a conventional root canal therapy had failed and a re-treatment was already unsuccessful or is not advised
It includes various kinds of direct and indirect fillings and is concerned with the conservation of single teeth in the mouth. The various fillings include:
• Silver amalgam filling
• Composite filling (Tooth Coloured)
• Dental Cement filling
This deals with the correction of a very common problem in our teenagers in which the dentition is malaligned. The rectification is done by giving the patient fixed braces or removable orthodontic appliances, which help to align the teeth in some course of time.
Crown- An artificial substitute for the natural crown of a tooth.
• Gold Crown- a crown made up of gold
• All Porcelain Crown- a crown made up of porcelain all over the tooth structure.
• Porcelain Fused to Gold (PFG)- a white color crown made up of porcelain with gold infused under the porcelain to act as a support from breakage during the forces of eating and biting.
• Porcelain Non-Precious Metal- a white color crown made up of porcelain with metal infused under the porcelain that supports the crown from breakage during eating, especially when the biting forces is massive and vigorous.
• Porcelain Inlay/Onlay- a fillings that uses a tooth colored/white covered made up of porcelain as a primary material used, fabricated in the laboratory. This type of a filling is more superior and stronger compared to a light cured resin filling.
• Laminate/ Veneer- a conservative esthetic restoration of anterior teeth to mask discoloration, restore malformed teeth, closed diastemas/tooth spaces, and correct minor tooth alignment.
Denture- Served as a replacement of the missing teeth.
• Flexible Denture- A denture that can be flex or bend. This type of denture is light to use compare to other dentures that is made up of acrylic.
• Acrylic Denture- A plastic used to bond false teeth, retainers, and other dental devices. This denture is not flexible and cannot be bend compared to flexible type of a denture.
• Metal Casted Denture- Denture made up of metal.
• Night Guard-It is an appliance which is made up of rubber used to prevent teeth from attrition or from becoming worn due to excessive night grinding while sleeping.
Teeth Whitening-A procedure used to whiten dark and stained teeth due to drinking colored foods and drinks like coffee and tea. Sometimes, toothpaste is not enough to maintain the whiteness of our teeth. This procedure will help to accomplish satisfaction and build confidence to patient who wished to have a whiter smile.
Cosmetic Facing- Served to modify or improve the appearance of the tooth due to fracture and tooth decay.The main goal of the procedure is to modify and recontour back the anatomical form and shape of the tooth that was lost due to cavitations and tooth decay.
Sealant Filling- A thin plastic substance that is pointed over teeth to seal out food particles and acids produced by bacteria. This is good for the newly erupted permanent teeth, used to seal the fissures of the teeth specifically molars, to prevent tooth decay to the tooth structure.
Pulpotomy- Surgical removal of the coronal portion of the nerve.
Pulpectomy- Removal of the nerves, including that in the roots of tooth. This is the conservative approach by removing the infected nerve that caused pain to the tooth without removing the whole tooth structure from the socket. This procedure is best option if the patient doesn’t want their teeth pulled out from its socket.
Space Maintainer- Orthodontic appliance that is worn to prevent adjacent teeth from moving in to the spaces left by an unerrupted or prematurely lost tooth. This is worn after the temporary tooth is removed to prevent teeth from shifting into the missing spaces.
Tooth Extraction- Complete removal of baby tooth from its socket and the nerve is cannot be saved from any other dental procedures due to infection and too much decay. This procedure is done if the tooth cannot be saved through a root canal treatment or by any other means.
Fluoride Varnish- A chemical compound containing fluorine used to treat water or applied directly to teeth to add strength to the tooth while preventing it from decaying
OTHER DENTAL SERVICES
Diamond Crystal- A form of a tooth jewelry, made of diamond and crystals bonded into the tooth surface that will served to improve cosmetic and aesthetic.
At your Service…….Always!!
We are always available for emergency patients on the day and can provide dental care for travellers. We can accommodate international patients and those who have to travel from country/rural areas, as well as medically compromised patients whose needs may be a little more specific.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team who can help answer any questions that are of concern to you and tell you more about the services we have to offer. Alternatively, you can submit your contact details along with the information you require, and we can contact you at a time that is convenient for you.
Our aim is to provide ultimate treatment care for a wide group of population as we recognized the need to increase the access to oral health care.
- Saturday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
- Sunday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
- Monday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
- Tuesday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
- Wednesday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
- Thursday(09:00 AM -12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM -09:00 PM )
Our Doctors & Specialists
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment