Through Tabeebak you can book appointment with the Doctor by choosing an available date and time slot on the profile of Dr. Ahmad Najjar.
Dr. Ahmad Najjar Dr. Ahmad Najjar
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Dr. Ahmad Najjar graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest in 1988 possessing nearly 11 years of experience in general medicine field
- He completed his postgraduate degree for 5 years full residency in Dermatovenerology at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania in 2005.
- Attended DIU speciality in Dermatolgy Dermatocosmetology and Dermatologic lasers followed by DIU in Dermatological surgery at Universite de Lille 2, France, 2005- 2007
- Operating his own clinic in private sector along with attending governmental hospitals and polyclinics and medical institutions in Beirut.
Dr. Najjar is currently a member of the Lebanese Dermatology Association, Romanian Dermatology Association and Laser Group of French Society of Dermatology
- DIU Dermatovenerology Dermatocosmetology and Dermatologic lasers, Universite Lille 2, France
- DIU Dermatological Surgery, Universite Lille 2, France
- Dermatovenerology speciality, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania
- General Medicine , University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment