Through Tabeebak you can book appointment with the Doctor by choosing an available date and time slot on the profile of Dr. Lina Obeid.
Dr.Lina Obeid Dr.Lina Obeid
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Dr. Lina Obeid graduated with MD Diploma General Medicine in 2005 with Internal Medicine Specialty-MOH 2000 and Endocrinology Specialist-Ministry of Health-2011. She became Medical Resident at MOH Hospital Damascus from 1996 to 2000. She served in Armed Forces Hospital 2001-2002 as a Family Medicine Physician. Continued her Medical Resident at MOH KSA Tabuk Hospital 2004-2007. Endocrinology Resident MOH 2007-2010.
- She managed endocrine cases like DM- Thyroid Diseases, Pituitary Adrenal axis and many endocrine syndromes beside Thyroid Ultrasound and FNA at MOH Hospital Department of Internal Medicine 2011-2016.
- MD Diploma General Medicine -2005
- Internal Medicine Specialty - MOH-2000
- Endocrinology Subspecialty - MOH-2011
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment