Dr.Marie Louise Audet Dr.Marie Louise Audet
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Marie-Louise has experience in delivering cognitive behavioral therapy, person-centered therapy, and psychodynamic psychotherapy as an honorary Counseling Psychologist. Work with children and young people has been an ongoing thread throughout her career. Areas of special interest and experience include complex grief and difficulties following family breakdown.
- Marie-Louise has a BSc degree in Psychology and Counselling from the Roehampton Institute, England, awarded in 1994. She also has a General Nursing Qualification from the English National Board, 1990. Other certificates include Children and Young People’s counselor training, 2001 and an award in Clinical Supervision, 2011, both from Cruse Bereavement Care. She is currently in the final stages of completing a Practitioner Doctorate in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology at the University of Surrey, England.
- She has worked with children and young people in a number of national (UK) and international (Germany and Switzerland) settings, including educational establishments, the UK National Health Service and charities. She originally trained and worked as a Registered General Nurse. Other roles have included teaching health studies and working as a clinical supervisor. Marie-Louise enjoys the challenges and possibilities in her work with children, young people and their families.
- BSc Psychology and Counselling; Roehampton Institute, England
- General Nursing Qualification; English National Board, 1990
- Expected PhD Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology; University of Surrey
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Education and Higher Education
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment