Dr. Radwan Ghazal Dr. Radwan Ghazal
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Dr. Radwan GHAZAL graduated as a Doctor of Medicine (MD) from The School of Medicine of Damascus University in 1990. He then spent five years of residency for Specialty in pediatrics at Damascus Hospital and graduated with honor in 1996. So He completed his 1st post-graduate degree for 5 years full residency of specialty in Pediatrics.
- He obtained his Syrian Board in Pediatrics with honors from Ministry of Health in 2016.
- After that, Dr. Radwan completed one year of profound study in Pediatrics in France and obtained AFSA in Pediatrics from the 5th Paris University France in 2004. Believing in the importance of continuing medical education. He obtained Diploma in Pediatric Rheumatology from the 5th Paris University France in 2004 and Diploma in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) from the 5th Paris University and the 3th Lille University France in 2005.
- Dr. Radwan is currently a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP), European Academy of Pediatrics (FEAP), and member of Syrian Pediatric Association. Also, he is the owner and editor of childclinic.net, the best Arabic medical website in 2010. Dr. Radwan has many years of government, private practice experience and long experience in patient education on the net. Dr. Radwan is currently working as a Consultant Pediatrician in SAC Polyclinic center DOHA, Mall of Qatar, Qatar
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Damascus University, Syria
- Specialty in pediatrics from Ministry of Health, Syria
- Syrian Board in Pediatrics
- Deep Studies in Pediatrics , Paris V University, France
- Diploma in Pediatric Rheumatology , Paris V University, France
- Diploma in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) from the 5th Paris University and the 3th Lille University, France
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Verified Patient Reviews (2)
Doctor Radwan is the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment