Dr. Tarfa Fadel Dr. Tarfa Fadel
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Dr.Tarfa FADEL received his specialist training at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and neck surgery AlMouassat University hospital in Damascus Syria,
- Dr. Fadel has over 12 years of experience in the field of general Ear, Nose and throat surgery in both university and private hospitals, Red Cross, Red Crescent and United Nations refugee program UNHCR.
- Passed The United States Medical Licensing Examinations, and got licensed to practice medicine in Canada.
- Dr. Fadel has a special interest in the following fields:
- Facial plastic surgery, Rhinoplasties, Septal Perforations Repair, Otoplasty.
- Endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery including both functional endoscopic surgery for chronic sinusitis and extended endoscopic techniques for various pathologies of the paranasal sinuses and related structures e.g. Endoscopic surgery to bay pass obstruction of the lacrimal pathway.
- Radiofrequency tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for minimal postoperative pain and early return to the usual diet.
- Microscopic Ear Surgeries including myringotomy, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy.
- Radiofrequency applications for snoring, sleep apnea and breathing problems
Doctor of medicine MD. 1996.
Otolaryngology training program 1997-2002
MRCS (Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons) Royal College of surgeons 2005.
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
Verified Patient Reviews (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment