Dr.Ashraf Shaaban Dr.Ashraf Shaaban
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Anesthesiology Consultant.
- Degrees: MBBCh. (Bachelor Degree) Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University. 1980. MSc (Master Degree) Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University. 1987. MD (Doctorate Degree) Al Azhar University. 1998.
- Work Experience: Graduated at Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University in 1980. Finished the internship in Anesthesiology in Alexandria University Hospitals and Health Insurance Hospitals between 1983 and 1988 and had the Masters Degree in 1987. The career started in Alexandria, Egypt and continued in Jeddah Saudi Arabia in a number of pioneer private hospitals between 1989 and 2007 during which got the Doctorate Degree (MD) in Anesthesiology in 1998. Worked in Qatar between 2008 and 2012 in Doha Clinic and Al-Ahli Hospitals. The wide experience in Anesthesiology covered almost all surgical specialties including general, orthopedic, pediatric, ENT, urological, OB. Gyn, neuro, bariatric, GIT and plastic surgery. Joined the team of Plastic Surgicentre in November 2013.
- Membership: European Society of Anesthesia, (ESA). Society of Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA). International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS).
Treatments and Clinic Services
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment