Dr.Azza Abdelrahman Dr.Azza Abdelrahman
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Azza is a bilingual Special Needs Educator who has been working with children for 8 years. She obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt. She has also received extensive training in Speech and language, ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and Language Development.
- Azza is a patient, hard-working and dedicated Educator who thrives on the progress and improvement of the children entrusted to her. Her points of strength are in establishing rapport with children, setting a stimulating teaching environment to help children integrate and manage challenging behavior, set effective IEP (Individual Educational Plan), group plans and monitor their progress, and train and guide parents to contribute in their children's program.
- Intake Team
- B.A. Psychology; Ain Shams University Cairo
Treatments and Clinic Services
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Education and Higher Education
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment